martedì 25 novembre 2014

Advent calendar featuring Lawn Fawn !

Update: This Advent Calendar recived the " Top Mow-It-All" title!! I'm so happy! thanks! :)



Hi there and welcome back to my blog! 
Today I'm ready to show you the Advent Calendar that I made for this year!



I just love waiting for Christmas with an Advent Calendar! When I was a child my mom gave to me the best Advent Calendar ever because it was handmade by her, so lovely! I think I began to appreciate giving parents and persons we love something handmade by ourselves from that very moment! 
So every year I try to make a unique advent calendare to make someone happy! :)
I think this year it is a super colored and funny one! These number stamps by Lawn Fawn are just perfect, I love their size and design! And you stamp only the outline so you can color them as you want and this make them so versatile! 
Here's a little detail of the photo..



I usually don't count day number 25 but I always add a little festive card on Christmas Eve that refers to the Christmas tree and to all the presents! Yeah I stamped it in Italian cause I wanna say Buon Natale to everyone...although it is a bit 'soon! ahah! :)

Challenge: 



I hope you enjoy and thank you so much for stopping by today! 
Have an amazing week!
franci


24 commenti:

  1. And these are adorable, I love at the "boun Natale" at the end, so sweet!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Awwwww I love it!!! I always want to make an advent calendar and I'm always too lazy and busy to finally make it... Love yours to pieces!! And that acorn... so cute!!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. What a sweet calendar! I love how doable it is...the elements are too big and a great CAS design, love how you have them strung up too!

    RispondiElimina
  4. LOVE your calendar and such a great take on our challenge; Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping / Karin

    RispondiElimina
  5. An advent calendar is genius! I love this project! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    RispondiElimina
  6. What a super fun advent calendar! I adore this! Your hard work paid off. It looks fantastic! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thanks a lot! ...these numbers seemed to never end!! ahah! :)

      Elimina
  7. Mi piace tanto questo calendario!!! It's a great idea Francesca, I follow you right now ;)

    RispondiElimina
  8. do creative! I adore your project for this challenge. Thank you for playing along with Lawnscaping.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. oh thank you so so much Roxanne! It's always a pleasure!! :)

      Elimina
  9. This is so cute. congrats on the top mow it all, too.

    RispondiElimina
  10. Congratulations Francesca!!!! for your lawnscaping award ;)

    RispondiElimina
  11. Bravissima, finalmente un'italiana su Lawn Fawn!!

    RispondiElimina