giovedì 6 novembre 2014

# Santa's Helpers!

Update: I'm a winner at "Make the day Special" stamp store!! I'm so happy! thanks! :)



Hi there! Another penguin card today, I'm having so much fun with this stamp set by Mama Elephant this week! These penguins are so cute that give me so much inspiration!! :) So I create this little scene that makes me smile everytime I watch it! I hope it will put a big smile on your face too! :)






I enter ME and ME challeng and Make The Day Special Challenge with this card! 



Thank you so much for stopping by today! 
franci

10 commenti:

  1. Oh so cute! Love those little fellas! Hazel xx

    RispondiElimina
  2. I agree, these really are the cutest penguins ever, and your card is UBER cute with lots of them on it, looks like they are having a party! So glad you could join us at Mama Elephant & Me!

    RispondiElimina
  3. So cute! Love it.
    Thanks for playing with us at Make the Day Special Stamp Store this month.
    Tara

    RispondiElimina
  4. Wouldn't it be good if penguins were santas helpers!! :0) love this Francesca.
    Thank you for playing along with our challenge this month at Make the Day Special Stamp Store x

    RispondiElimina