lunedì 29 dicembre 2014

New love is in the air...

Hi to everyone!!! :)
Today a super cute card featuring Simon Says Stamp! 

I love these little cats, they are super cute!! And their stamp set - Furry Kisses -  is amazing, it's full of little detail like a little heart and a little cat's paw.  I created a pattern paper with them, using an ink color that is similar to my red cardstock, here's it..

And what about these little pois?! They are perfect to finish with an elegant touch every kind of project! 
Challenges: 





I hope you enjoy and thank you so much for stopping by today! :)
franci

6 commenti:

  1. This card is soo cute! I love the way you colored the kitties :)!

    RispondiElimina
  2. I totally adore this card, Cats and red bright color, what can be better than that?

    RispondiElimina
  3. This is 100% adorable! I absolutely LOVE It!!! Thank you so much for joining the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    RispondiElimina