lunedì 5 gennaio 2015

Happy b-day!

Hi there and Happy New Year! Hope all of you the very best for 2015!! :)
Today I want to show you a ... Happy Birthday tag!


I loove this lttle cat by Simon Says Stamp!!I can't stop stamping him anywhere!!ahah! 
(yeah I decided that he is the male in my couple of cats! You can find another card with these cute kittens here)
And perhaps it's not so visible in my photo, but I added some glossy accents on his hat, on the little presents and on the balloon! This glue is magicaaall, it's super shiny, loove it! ahah! 

To realize this card I used crafty supplies from my favourite brands: 
the cat is by Simon Says Stamp, the little hat and the baloon are by Lawn Fawn , the little present, the tag die and the sentiment are by Mama Elephant! Then I used some Distress Inks, Memento Drops and watercolor pencils! :)  So lots of new and wonderful craft supplies .. I have to thanks Santa for all my presents! :) I just love to combine new products with my old faves!

Challenges:



I hope you enjoy and thank you so much for stopping by today! 
franci

9 commenti:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Love the little paw prints and how you combined different stamp sets! :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Super cute card! That cat is adorable! Thanks so much for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    RispondiElimina
  3. This is just so adorable - love how you created your sentiment with the ME stamps!
    Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    RispondiElimina
  4. Simply adorable! I love the soft coloring, and of course cats!!!

    RispondiElimina
  5. What a wonderful project! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!! - Ashli :)

    RispondiElimina