domenica 25 gennaio 2015

Happy tag! :)

Hi to everyone!!
Here are some little tags that I made with Lawn Fawn stamps!


I love creating cute and simple tags and I love stamping these little critters by Lawn Fawn with SSS black ink and combine them with some red cardstock because together they look fantastic! 
I don't have many colored cardstock and when I made lots of tag I usually don't use distress inks because blending well still take me a lot of time! So I always create a different and cute background with others little stamps ... so every tag is original and unique!   


 Isn't so cute this little hippo?! :)
 Here I added some simple and clean clouds with Memento drops ink.
 This hippo is by LF set called "Year Four" and these clouds are from "Into the woods".


 I love this cute balloons that bring presents!! 
These balloons are from "Year Four", this little elephant is from "Love you tons" and these gift boxes are from a festive set called "Winter Gifts".


For this one I used two Lawn Fawn stamp set: "Critters in the forest" and "Into the woods". I created this background with the Hello foxy sentiment and some Memento drops inks in two different colors to make the sky and the grass! :)

Challenge:



I hope you like my tags and thank you so much for stopping by today!! :)
franci

10 commenti:

  1. these tags are just the sweetest!!! thank you for playing along with us at lawnscaping!!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Love these cute little tags. The subtle backgrounds are perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you Audrey! I looove Lawnscaping Challenge!!! :)

      Elimina
  3. Your tags are super cute! Love them! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    RispondiElimina
  4. Adorable cards! I love those critters! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    RispondiElimina
  5. super cute tags!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping 
    Hope to see you again next challenge
    Xx Tamara

    RispondiElimina