venerdì 16 gennaio 2015

Happyness is a moment with ... you!

Hi to everyone!
Here's a lovely card featuring Simon Says Stamp and Mama Elephant!




This little sweater is adorable!! I received this beautiful set by Simon Says Stamp for Christmas and it's a super festive and winter stamp set with a little Santa, a Christmas tree ... so now I have lots of new stamps to create cute Christmas projects! ... But I have to try them!! Seriously.. waiting for next Christmas?! It's impossible!
So i decided to stamp this cute sweater and add some flower that remind me those precious gems on that beautiful dress by Ralph Lauren..and make me think about spring... yeah i'm talking about Runway Inspired Challenge!
Then I added my background.. I had so much fun creating these cool spots/dots!
Here's a little detail of my card..




Challenges: 


     




I hope you enjoy and thank you so much for stopping by today!
franci

8 commenti:

  1. Such a cute card! LOVE how you used the sweater stamp for a non-Christmas card! I think I'll have to try that :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thanks Yukii!! Can't wait to see what you'll create! :)

      Elimina
  2. I love your take on this dress! so fun and pretty!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hey! I think you copied a sweater from my closet! LOL This is darling in so many ways! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Runway Inspired Challenge - we're so glad you did!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. oh this is so fun!! Ihih!! You have a beautiful sweater!! ahah! :) Thank you so much for stopping by today! :)

      Elimina
  4. Super cute card! The inky background and cute sweater make a great pair! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    RispondiElimina