martedì 20 gennaio 2015

Kittens love..

Hi to everyone! 
Today I wanna show you another cute "sweater" that I made..




There's nothing cutest than two kitties in love!! They remind me to "Duchessa e Romeo".. and who doesn't love the AristoCats?! They are sooo sweet!
You know I love this little sweater and this time I decorated it with these little cats... it's like their tails make a little heart! 
For my background I just created some little and colorful spots that make my tag super versatile.. i think it's perfect as Valentine's day tag, as a friendship tag.. and wouldn't be amazing if these little kittens were twins?! oh that would be super super sweet! :)

Here's a little detail..

  


Challenges: 





Supplies: 
sweater and little heart are by Simon Says Stamp
tag die, cats and sentiment are by Mama Elephant

I hope you like it and thank you so much for stopping by today! 
franci :)

18 commenti:

  1. This tag is just too cute! Love the kitty butts on the sweater, too cute!! ♥

    RispondiElimina
  2. How wonderful tag Francesca mi piace tanto. I sing Aristogatos all day because of your tag. Hahahaha "do mi sol do re sol mi do el solfeo es necesario en mu si caaaaa" and... now it's raining hahahaha It's my fault

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. ahah!!! I'm singing tooo!! ... and it's raining here too!! ahah! this is so funny!! :)

      Elimina
  3. Aw this is so cute. Thank you so much for joining us at CASology this week. You should link you card up to the Uniko Studio Challenge too, the theme is 'Love and Friendship'

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. oh thanks Gillian! It would be a pleasure but I can't because of the SSSflickrchallenge rules! But that challenge it's amazing.. i'll join it the next time!! :)

      Elimina
  4. Gorgeous tag Francesca! I love the image you've used it's so cute and the spots on the tag look lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    RispondiElimina
  5. Such a lovely tag! The image is super cute. :)

    RispondiElimina
  6. This is so adorable Francesca! Thank you for sharing with us at CASology!

    RispondiElimina
  7. What an adorable tag. And those cat tails make an adorable sweater.

    RispondiElimina
  8. Francesca, this is adorable! I love the two kitty tails and the subtle dots in the background. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    RispondiElimina
  9. Francesca, this is quite adorable! I love the tails and the sweet heart in the middle! So glad you joined us at CASology!

    RispondiElimina