lunedì 12 gennaio 2015

I love date nights with you!

Hi to everyone! 
Here's another super cute tag for Valentine's Day!



This week the challenge at SSSWednesdayChallenge  is "something new" so I decided to make another Valentine's tag because Valentine's day is full of expectation for something super sweet and new every year!
And at Casology the word this week is "date"... Valentine's day is not the Date for excellence signed up on our calendars?! Ahah!
But I really made this tag because these kittens are lovely and I'm improving my tecnique of colouring them, drawing some spots or a little mask on their little faces to make them even more cuuuteee... if it's possible?!? Ahah!!



I took some photos with different pattern papers because i wanted to see how these kind of project fits with a feminine or mascouline color!

Challenges: 





Supplies:
These little kittens are by Mama Elephant and this super cool tag die is by Lawn Fawn!
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoy! :) See you tomorrow with another project! 
franci

10 commenti:

  1. Your card is adorable. The kittens are a fun stamp set and one I would buy too.

    RispondiElimina
  2. This tag is super cute! Love the CAS design! :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Supper sweet tag, I love kittens! I really like how CAS it is!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Francesca, another adorable Valentine's Day tag! Your coloring is superb, you do such a nice job "individualizing" each kitten! I love their spots and highlights! Thanks for joining us again at CASology!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Gorgeous tag Francesca! The image is adorable and I love the stitched die.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thanks a lot Mandy!! oh I love all SSS challenges!!! Iihih! :)

      Elimina