martedì 27 gennaio 2015

Monsters Universe!!

Hi to everyone!!
Today i'm so excited to show you this monsters party banner that i made!

Yay!!! New Lawn Fawn stamps!! I'm so happy!! :) I love these cute monsters!! 
For this banner I wanted to try a new technique.. I'have never colored with distress inks before.. and I like a lot this soft effect that they created, because my monsters turn out so cute!!!:)
The green one is my fave and the lightblue one ... it is actually a biscuit! ahah! It's from another set called"Milk and Cookies", but I turned it into a sweetie monster!
I love that funny face included in the set, it seems like a little antenna here!Then I used the cookie plate to create some celestial orbits.. and the party hat to add some meteorites!!
I had so much fun with some masking techniqe too.. in fact some monsters are cover the orbits, while the central one is playing hula hoop! ahah!
I really love spending part of my free time to create cute scenes with these stamps!!
oh.. and I discover the acetate.. I don't know ..is it its name?!  I love it, I think it's the perfect final touch  ( with a cute little bow - yeah..it's Lawn Fawn trimmings!! )...  it's so clear and bright ..it really beautifies my project! :)


Challenges:







I hope you like it as much as i do!! :) And thank you so so much for stopping by today! 
Have an amazing week! :)
franci


24 commenti:

  1. I really like this, such a cute look for the monsters, brilliant :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Super cute card Francesca! What fun little monsters!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Absolutely love your cut monster card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    RispondiElimina
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the monsters and the beautiful color combo! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    RispondiElimina
  5. How clever! I love your creative use of the Milk and Cookies images to add a fun space theme! This is just so brilliant; love it!

    RispondiElimina
  6. This is great! I love that you used other elements to add to the monsters and it turned out great! Super cute!!!

    RispondiElimina
  7. Love this! Clever use of the stamps, too!

    RispondiElimina
  8. Awesome cards! I love the technique you used! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    RispondiElimina
  9. Omg, this tag is absolutely adorable!! LOVE the way you colored the monsters! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    RispondiElimina
  10. Aw! I love your tag!! The coloring is amazing and the combination of sets it's super creative and just perfect, so so cute!!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges :)

    RispondiElimina
  11. Fabulous card!!! Thanks so much for joining us today at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    RispondiElimina