martedì 13 gennaio 2015

Winter wishes!

Update: This card received the "Top Mow-It-All" title! I'm so happy! thanks!! :)





Hi to everyone and welcome back to my blog! 
Today I share this cute winter card ...



I love my tree trunk stamp.. here I used it with different inks to create this gradient effect that reminds me of the different shades that tree trunks really have! And i stamped it many times to create this "Tetris effect"! Then  to complete my card I used some distress to create my sky, I stamped my little owl, I added my sentiment on the top, like it's hanging on a tree and then I created this funny ornament with some white cardstock!

 Challenges: 





Supplies:  All the stamps that I used are by Lawn Fawn!! Then I used some Memento drops and some Distress inks!
 I love how my card came and I had so much fun trying some new tecnique! I hope you enjoy and thank you so much for stopping by today! 
franci

30 commenti:

  1. So pretty. I love all the scattered logs!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Such a pretty design! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Super cute scene! Love the logs and the adorable owl. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday! :)

    RispondiElimina
  4. Ciao! Mi sono avvicinata da poco al mondo del card making e sono ancora una principiante! Spero di creare anch'io al più presto qualcosa di così carino!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille! Sono contenta ti sia piaciuto e grazie di essere passata a trovarmi, torna presto! :)

      Elimina
  5. This caught my eye in the Merry Monday Gallery.Looks fabulous! I love the fringing.

    RispondiElimina
  6. Awesome design, love every detail. Thanks for playing at Merry Monday.

    RispondiElimina
  7. Gorgeous owl! I love this set and is only just new to my collection. I spotted you at Merry Monday xx

    RispondiElimina
  8. Oh my goodness!! That is totally adorable! I love the way you used the log stamp!! SO cute!!

    RispondiElimina
  9. Super cute! That owl looks great! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    RispondiElimina
  10. i loooooooooooooove this!!!!!! that background - hello!!!!! incredible!! and i LOOOOVE the snow you added with (i think!) a white pen - it's lovely!! that owl is just so adorable. and can we talk fringe for a minute - LOVE YOURS!!!! it's soooooo fun!!!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you sooo muucch Samantha!!! oh i created these little snowflaks with some correcting fluid! I'm so happy you enjoy my card! :)

      Elimina
  11. Lovely card, love what you did with the trees

    RispondiElimina
  12. Wonderland design--love how you repeated the tree image! And that little owl is adorable!

    RispondiElimina
  13. What a great way to stamp the background with the tree trunk and your critter is adorable!

    RispondiElimina
  14. So happy for you Francesca!!! Felicidades por el premio! Auguri!

    RispondiElimina
  15. Congratulations on being featured as a Top Mow-It-All!!! I absolutely love this card! Have a wonderful week! ♥

    RispondiElimina