mercoledì 11 novembre 2015

"Thinking of you" a card featuring lawn Fawn

Hi there!
Is it really November?! I mean here in Milan these are super sunny days! It should be rainy and cold, i should drink my chocolate and make apple pies wearing cozy sweaters!!! Instead even the scarf is not necessary !! The days are amazing and i'm al always out for a long walk with my super happy dog :)   This reminds about Spring showers, blue sky, lovely gardens and here's what i created ...


I love it! I think it's super girly and sweet! :)  oh and I used the chocolate chips stamp included in the "Milk and Cookies" stamp set for the little confetti! And the little happy face to make my clouds super cute!! :)
Challenge: 



Hope you like it and thank you so mich for stopping by today! :) 
franci :)

10 commenti: