venerdì 1 gennaio 2016

Happy New Year! :)

Update: this card is a "Sweet Six" at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge blog!I'm so happy, thanks!! :)



Hi there and Happy New Year!! :) Welcome 2016!! :) 
Today i'm happy to show you a super cute card i made with my first WPlus9 stamp!!
Here's what i created...


Omg this is the cutest stamp ever!! :)  I love it so much!! ihih!! Santa brought me this new stamp set and some new supplies that i can't wait to create with!! :) I'm so thankful for that, for my family, for all of you, your support keep me so motivated to always do my best and improve me! :) thanks guys!! :)
And talking about the card i was so excited to play with WPlus9 stamps!! Love that company and this stamp is soo sweet and cute! This color combo is one of my fave, maybe my favourite at all for Christmas and Winter time, and i took inspiration from a card i saw on the WPlus9 blog and then i saw these colors were the theme of the new Cupcake Inspiration challenge so yay! :) 
Here's a little detail..


And my new "hill stitched border die" by Simon Says Stamp is amazing! Can't stoop looking at it! ahah!! :)
I colored my scene with copics and i made my background with distress inks, super simple and soft! 


Omg love it, love it, love it!! :)
Challenges: 

             


                       



Hope you like it and thank you so much for stopping by!! 
If you like my projects be sure to follow my blog! And you can also find me on facebook and flickr
Have an amazing and beautiful 2016 and a lovely day!! 
franci :)


6 commenti:

  1. Happy new year to you! I LOVE this stamp set, did you see my sample for the challenge!? It is just too adorable, right!? I originally didn't get the matching die but I just did when Ellen Hutson had it on sale! Hee hee:-) I love your coloring, so soft and sweet:-) Thanks for joining us over at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

    RispondiElimina
  2. AWE!! Your image is just as sweet as can be!! :) I just love your take with the cupcake colors!! HUGS

    RispondiElimina
  3. Now those 2 look so cosy and so merry indeed! Great card Francesca!
    Thanks for joining Casology !

    RispondiElimina
  4. Such a cute card. Love the darling stamp and the ribbon on top is really great touch. Happy New Year and thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    RispondiElimina
  5. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and new years! Your card is absolutely adorable, love it!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Hey Francesca!!! I totally love your card. Your coloring is awesome. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    RispondiElimina