martedì 29 marzo 2016

Hay there.. there's something sweet here!

Update: This card received the "Top Mow-It-All" title! I'm so happy! thanks!! :)





Hi friends and welcome back! 
Today i have a super sweet card to show you! :)
Here's what i created to enter the new Lawnscaping Challenge...


This cute scene makes me giggle all the time, those critters are so cute!! Love combining all my sentiment in a super fun way! :)
Challenges: 





I chose the middle row: celebrate, clean and simple and critters! 


Do you follow me on Instagram? Be sure to click * here * and share me some insta-love!! :)

Hope you like my project and thank you so much for stopping by!
* Secret share* : I'll join a super fun Hop on April 1th with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge design team, be sure to come back and see what we create for you!




Have a lovely day! 
franci :)




4 commenti:

  1. he he he - this is AWESOME!! i LOOOOOVE the sheep on the hay bales!! such an incredible design!!! and that custom sentiment - HELLO!!! it's amazing! wow! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Adoro questa card e mi piace moltissimo la frangia rosa...un tocco davvero originale!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  3. How adorable! I love how they are standing on hay bales. So creative! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamping Smiles Design Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge.
    ~Stephanie

    RispondiElimina
  4. Oh Francesca, this is just so sweet! What a darling little scene. I love it. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    RispondiElimina