venerdì 1 aprile 2016

Tic Tac Toe Challege # 7

Hi friends!! 
Anothere Tic Tac Toe Challenge begins today! YAY!! 


As always you can choose 3 elements  (in a row) and create any project you want!!
Here's my inspiration for you...


I chose the 3 elements of the first column: a little bunny, some decorative frames and washi tapes.
I stamped all those pretty critters and images by Lawn Fawn on a white cardstock and i colored them with copics. I die cut them with their coordinated dies and i also cut a rectangle of white cardstock with Lawn fawn stitched rectangle die. 
I sponged some distress ink in the color of Tumbled Glass to create a cool background and i sprayed some water to create those soft bubbles.
I die cut 2 striped film out of some kraft cardstock with a Pretty Pink Posh die and i started to build my scene.
I stamped some grass with green ink to create the illusion of meadows- it's a super soft effect and the grass is also a bit hiden under the striped film die.
I glued all the critters down with some glue-tape and some foam to make them pop and i add two piece of washi tape: i love its green checked pattern, it reminds me pic-nics!! :)
Hope you like it! 
Be sure to check the Tic Tac Toe Challenge blog and play with us! 
I'm also entering these challenges: 









Do you follow me on Instagram? Be sure to click * here * and share me some insta-love!! :)

Hope you like my project and thank you so much for stopping by!
franci :)

6 commenti:

  1. Super super cute! Adoro le fustelle pellicola! Bravissima!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  2. What an adorable set of little scenes you've created, filled with darling Spring images! Cute and fabulous! Thank you for sharing your artistry in the Cupcake Inspirations Bunny challenge!
    ~carol

    RispondiElimina
  3. What a sweet scene! Love all the little critters! So glad you were inspired by this week's Bunnies Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    RispondiElimina
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    RispondiElimina
  5. Gorgeous card Francesca, this really made me smile, the whole design is super cute! LOVE it :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    RispondiElimina