lunedì 13 giugno 2016

BRIDT post: Believe in magic! :)

Update: This card received the "Honorable Gnome" title!! I'm so so happy! thanks!! :)



Hi there and happy monday! 
Today i'm on the Buttefly Reflections Ink Blog with a magical project for you! 
Here's what i created..



I loove these little fairies from Lawn Fawn!!  A crafty friend gave this stamp set to me for my birthday and i'm sooo happy! I loove it! :)
Here's a little detail of my favourite fairy from the set...

Soo pretty and cute! Adorable! :) 
Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!! 

Be sure to go over the Butterfly Reflection Ink Blog to read the full post and find some more inspiration! 

Challeges: 







Do you follow me on Instagram? Be sure to click * here * and share me some insta-love!! :)

Have an amazing week!
franci :)

3 commenti:

  1. Che carine queste fate!!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  2. aw! this card is all the cutes!! LOVE the pinks and the yellow on yellow stamping for the background!! gorgeous!! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    RispondiElimina