lunedì 31 luglio 2017

"Let's be friends furever" feat. Lawn Fawn!

Hello there and happy monday!! 
Popping here real quick today to share... this!





























I made this cute pop up box card for a magazine and i'm so happy about how it turned out!!
These kitties are lovely, so super sweet!!


I gave this card to a little baby girl and she loved it.. and that makes me super happy!! :)
The supplies list and the isntructions to re-create it are included in the magazine - CDS July 2017.

 Thank u so much for stopping by today and have a lovely day!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 



1 commento: