sabato 7 ottobre 2017

Happy world Cardmaking Day! Let's celebrate with SSS & LF!

Hello there and happy World Cardmaking Day 2017!! 
To celebrate this happy day i created a special card.. here's it! 





























I'm so in love with this card!! And this is my first bendy card ever!! It was so so soo much fun to make.. a little bit time consuming .. but it's definitely worth! :)





























I created my scene with lots of adorable otters from the Stamtember exclusive " Christmas like no otter" stamp set by Simon Says Stamp and Lawn Fawn and i also added the little one from the "Winter otter" stamp set also by LF.





























This card is so much fun and has lot of dimension but if you flatter all down u can mail it easily in a standard size envelope!! 
I also added more interest by die cutting a litte circle window for my otter on the panel to show up! ihih! :)


These images are so cute! It happens evey year.. these exclusive stap sets just leave me without words.. so so beautiful!! 
And yeah.. i put a litte starfish on that little otter.. fashionista! ahah!!


And this little one is carrying a present..oh these otters with all their Santa's hats are soo sute and festive!! :)


I also leave some white space inside to write my own Merry Christmas sentiment :)


Or a little... love message! ihih! 
Challenges: 





Thank u so much for stopping by today and have a lovely day!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

4 commenti:

  1. Ma è bellissima!!! Piena, anzi, pienissima di particolari ricercati e di virtuosismi: un'ottima celebrazione della giornata mondiale del cardmaking!

    RispondiElimina
  2. yup! this is absolutely amazing!! no doubt about it!! LOOOOOOOVE the layers of this card!! and the otters - swoon!! so cute!! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics challenge! :D

    RispondiElimina
  3. Wow! This card is so adorable and the intricate design is brilliant! I love the fun scene with all the cute otters and the clever details you've added! I'm so happy you joined us for our Happy Little Critters challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    RispondiElimina