domenica 19 novembre 2017

" 12 Days of Christmas Cards" Day 7!

Happy sunday friends!
Here's another festive card for my 12 Days of Christmas Cards to celebrate the season!





























This little Baby Jesus by Neat and Tangled is so sweet and perfect for Christmas!
Here's a little detail..





























Hope you like my card and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

1 commento:

  1. Bellissimo questo timbro! tu come sempre sai dar vita ai soggetti con la tua colorazione!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina