venerdì 15 dicembre 2017

"Bring on the Merry" with .. Avery Elle!

Hi there and happy friday!
Today i have a pretty slider card to show you feat. the super cute Sledding Critters stamp set by Avery Elle.   

Here's what i created..





























Oh these little critters are soo super cute and festive!! 
I love that they are carrying presents and the Christmas tree through the snow and having fun! 
So i tought "let's create a slider card.. it would be perfect!" and here it is! ahah!





























And i'm also in love with the sentiment font, so darling! 
Challenge: 





Hope u like my card and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

2 commenti:

  1. Ma che simpatici tutti sulla slitta...la card è delicatissima!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  2. Gorgeous slider card Francesca :-) the image is super cute and I love the sentiment! I love that the sleigh slides too! FABULOUS!! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    RispondiElimina