lunedì 18 dicembre 2017

" May your Holiday be bright!" - Lawn Fawnatics Guest!

Hi there and happy monday! 
Today i'm so happy and honored to be guest at Lawn Fawnatics!
The new challenge is "Use your favorite Lawn Fawn " and here' s my take!






























I love these critters all dressed up for Christmas,they are just too cute! 

And they fill perfectly my interactive card :)


First of all i created my card base with the Scalloped box card popup die out of some kraft cardstock and i also die cut all the elements to decorate it. 
Then i stamped the snow (from the Snow cool stamp set), i embossed it in white and i sponged some distress inks to complete the sky. I created all the little snowy hills for my critters to stand i glued all the elements down. 







































I stamped all my critters from the Cheery Christmas stamp set plus all the accessorizes included to make my little scene, i colored them with copics and i die cut them with their coordinated dies. 
I glued all my images with liquid glue and foam tape and i also added a little speech bubble ( fron the A bird told me stamp set) for my sentiment. 







































Oh this little squirrel all wrapped in Christmas lights!! 
To finish my card i drew some details with a white gel pen and i put some Wink of stella on to all the decorations to make them sparkle! :)

Hope u like my card and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento