giovedì 18 gennaio 2018

"Rawrrr!" with Lawn Fawn!

Hi there! 
Just popped here to show u my coloring for Day 3 of The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge!






































I had so much fun coloring this cutie by Lawn Fawn today with my copics :)
I love pastels, these soft colors make it even cuter!! 






































This little dino is from the new Rawr mini set and the hearts are from the How you bean? Conversation hearts add-on.. this new Valentine's Day release is adorable!!
For these mini stamp sets the price point is good and u can create so much with them :)

Please enjoy my Coloring Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little coloring hopefully every day and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

Thank u so much for stopping by, see you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)


1 commento: