domenica 1 aprile 2018

Happy Hoppy Easter with Heffy Doodle!

Hello there and Happy Hoppy Easter!!
I'm happy to announce today that i'm joining the Heffy Doodle design team! YAY!
Lesly is amazing and i'm so honored and excited to work with her and with the team! 



Here's what i created..






































These bunnies are soo super cute! U can find them in the Honey Bunny Boo set with lots of accessorize to make them party! There are little carrots, easter eggs, butterflies..
To create this card i first die cut a stitched rectangle out of some white cardstock using some Avery Elle dies and i created a coordinated card base in lilac cardstock. 




































Then i stamped all my little bunnies and their accessorizes in Memento black ink, i colored them with copics and i die cut them with their coordinated dies.
I also added some rosy cheecks and some details with a white gel pen to make all my images eggstra cute! ihih!
I masked out the bottom of my white panel and i sponged some Spiced Marmelade Distress ink to create a super soft background.

I created my little bunny scene and glued down all my critters and images with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive to create lots of dimension.
Then i die cut the word Easter out of kraft cardstock ,with the Easter Heffy Cuts die, twice and i glued the 2 layers together to give it some thickness.
I glued down it too and I stamped the little Happy to complete my sentiment.
Finally i added some sparkling sequins by Pretty Pink Posh!

Be sure to stop by at Heffy Doodle for more inspiration! 
And..here's s little Easter surprize to treat yourself!ihih.. Happy hoppy shopping! 




Thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento