mercoledì 11 aprile 2018

"Life with u..is an adventure" card for Sunny Studio!

Hi there and happy wednesday!

- This is my third post for today, click * here* to see my critters card set for Lawn Fawnatics and * here* to see my Thanks cards for Your Next Stamp - 

The new release by Sunny Studio is out and is amazing! 
Did you already check it out.. here's a little recap..







































Omg every set is just wonderful! I'm so excited about this release and there are also some lovely new pattern papers, be sure to pop over at Sunny Studio to take a look at the new arrivals! 
Back to my project..  i picked on of my fave set from the new release that's Critter Campout and i'm up on the Sunny Studio blog with this card..







































These critters just know hot to enjoy camping! The little hedgehog roasting marshmallow.. and the squirrel with his snail friends.. everything is perfect! They are sooo cute!!







































Be sure to stop by at Sunny Studio for more details and all the instructions! 

Thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento